woensdag 27 juli 2011

If 'Oh, Tiff!' and 'Take Me To Your Chateau' had a baby...

I really love baby blue and turquoise colors. It stands out and looks very cute and young in some way. So last weekend, when I bought Essence You Belong To Me I noticed it was a mixture (in my eyes) between two other blue colors I already have: Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau and Diamond Cosmetics Oh, Tiff!. So here is the formula:

Oh, Tiff ! + Take Me To Your Chateau = You Belong To Me (each 2 coats), indirect sunlight
































O, T!, TMTYC, YBTM, indirect sunlight

 Take Me To Your Chateau is definitely one of my absolute faves. It's opaque in just one coat and it's very easy to put on.

Of course I love the other blue colors too, but TMTYC is a very bright baby blue which totally stole my heart. In fact, because of this polish baby blue has become my favorite color in general (besides pink, duh).
So here you go, with this comparison you can decide yourself what color you like most.

XOXO
Blossom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten