zondag 31 juli 2011

Sally Hansen Hard Extreme Wear 'Hot Magenta'

I feel kind of weird showing you two Sally Hansen polishes in a row, especially since they're the only two I have of the brand, but I was curious how the second one would look on my skin (no nail wheels at hand), so I put on Hot Magenta, from the Hard Extreme Wear line, which has thinner, longer bottles. Unfortunately I misplaced the bottle when I wanted to take pictures, so it's not shown in the swatch photos.

Sally Hansen Hot Magenta (2 coats), indirect sunlight

Sally Hansen Hot Magenta (2 coats), indirect sunlight
The camera wouldn't really pick up Hot Magenta's true hue: in reality it is much more like the hot pink you see in the reflection in the second picture. It applied like a dream, I have to say: I could've gotten away with just one (!) coat, but I chose to add another to cover a few small bald spots.
I was really amazed by the consistency; usually pigmented polishes (aka one-coaters) are too thick to spread evenly on the nail, but this one practically applied itself. Good job, Sally Hansen!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten