donderdag 28 juli 2011

Celebrity Look: Britney Spears 'I Wanna Go'

Girl looks flawless.

It's Britney Bitch! I, as a super-duper Britney fan had to try this look when the video of her new single I Wanna Go was released. This is one of the rare occasions that La Spears wears something on her nails, and if I can link Britney to nail polish in any kind of way, I will. Britney is the first celeb to be featured in our new section: Celebrity Look.

This is the oh-so-easy-to-recreate look on my tips:

The IWG-look (further description below), direct sunlight

Close-up, direct sunlight

To recreate this look I used these colors (of course any red, white or black polish from other brands will also do):
Thumb + ring: Barry M Matt White (2 coats)
Index + pinky: Catrice Back To Black old version (2 coats)
Middle: Catrice Bloody Mary To Go (3 coats, you still can see my nail line, aargggh :( )

I'm not very fond of this look (shame on me, lol). I think if you don't wear red-white-black clothes or hair extensions, this look isn't much fun and pretty random. Everyone can forget the hair extensions, but if you want a good tip on the clothing, I made something up very cleverly: wear this look with a 'I ♥ (city name)'-shirt.
Yesterday, I wore the London version accidentally while I was thinking which manicure I was going to put on next. And I reminded myself I could wear the I Wanna Go-look, since I've been wanting to try it for a while and I was wearing a shirt which features the exact three colors of the look!
But in the end, I don't think I will ever polish my nails in this way, just because I don't really like to wear the colors red and black and I'm not going to wear my London-shirt for three or four days in a row just to make the look happen. But Britney wore it, so I'm glad I tried it anyway. Have fun yourself, though! ;)

XOXO
Blossom

P.S.: I Wanna Go video link

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten