zaterdag 23 juli 2011

Essence 'Movin' On' + 'Hello Holo'

Hi!

So this is Sparkly Tips' first swatch: Essence's Movin' On and Hello Holo.
I bought Movin' On because I was looking for a dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Waking Up In Vegas and the other day I saw a swatch of MO and I thought it looked pretty close.
And with that price (€1,79), who wouldn't give it a try?

Essence Movin' On (3 coats), indirect sunlight

Essence MO (2 coats) + Hello Holo (2 coats), indirect sunlight


I really like this color, whether it's a perfect WUIV dupe or not.
It's opaque in just two coats and the formula is very nice: it's not streaky.
And because I was in the mood for a Blackberry Manicure (which means adding a twist to your mani by making your thumbs more fun to look at while texting), I topped my thumbs' manicure off with Hello Holo, a very va-va-voom rainbow glitter. Don't we all love that?
Actually I don't know how holographic this nail polish really is, but it does have a lot of colors in it, I can tell you -- I would call it a holo glitter rather than a true 'full' holo.
I didn't try the Hello Holo on its own, without a color beneath it, but I think this is one of the rare glitter top coats that would cover the nail completely with three or four coats. It costs €1,79 as well -- great price :D.

XOXO
Blossom

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hello holo ziet er echt supermooi uit!
    Ik wil deze ook graag maar helaas is het nail-art schap weggehaald net voordat de nieuwe collectie kwam. Misschien zie ik hem nog wel ergens, dan wil ik hem meteen kopen, hihi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jammer dat die net weggehaald is! We hopen dat je hem snel ergens zal tegenkomen. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen