zaterdag 30 juli 2011

Pieces 'Lavender Haze'

A beautiful light purple pastel. Though the weather may say otherwise, it's still summer and because of that I'm not in the mood for dark colors and that's why I grab light, pastel and bright colors these days.
One of my favorite light colors is this polish from Pieces.

Pieces Lavender Haze (3 coats), indirect sunlight


Close-up, indirect sunlight

It has a creamy texture and it doesn't leave streaks behind after you put it on. But it's a thick polish so you have to apply it quickly, because otherwise it will dry too soon and your latest streak will not mix well with the older streaks so it'll look like a thick mess.
And to be honest, I don't like the rectangular shape of the bottle so if you are a person (like me) who turns the brush while you apply your nail polish it doesn't go very easy and fast, so there will be more time between your streaks which lead up to the thick mess-thing.
But in the end, I love the color and because it's opaque in 3 coats it's worth all the applying-'drama'.

XOXO
Blossom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten