vrijdag 29 juli 2011

Friday Favorites: SYOSS Repair 1-Minute Intensive Mask

Welcome to another new section of our blog: Friday Favorites. Every Friday we will give you an exclusive look into our absolutely favorite things. These things can vary from a mascara to a recipe and a body lotion to a book.
Random stuff we like to use/see/taste/hear/read. Here we go!

SYOSS Repair 1-Minute Intensive Mask

I really love using the SYOSS-line. At the moment I use the shampoo, conditioner, mask and heat-protector (from different lines).
And today I want to talk about the mask. The 1-minute Intensive Mask to be precisely. It makes my hair less frizzy and extra smooth after I washed my locks. I dry my hair with a hair dryer, so using a repairing mask (at least once a week) is very important.
I really like using this mask, but I have also tried the SYOSS Repair 2-Minute mask about a year ago, and that one also made a big positive difference between the times I used it and didn't use it. In fact, I have also tried some masks from other brands (for example L'OrĂ©al) and I don't remember noticing a big difference. So from my experience, SYOSS have very nice masks which smoothes and repair your locks, just like the label promises -- but the good thing is that you get a huge jar for just €5.95, which'll last you quite some time.
What are your experiences with hair masks? Which one(s) do you recommend? Please let us know.

XOXO
Blossom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten