maandag 8 augustus 2011

Catrice 'I Scream Peach!'

Sniff, sniff, another polish that will be removed from the Catrice assortment. :(
Because you still can get it now (for 50% off), I'm going to swatch this color. A very bright orange color.
I always thought the color peach is way lighter than this polish shows, but maybe because of the name (I Scream Peach!) they exaggerated the orange by making it a bright one.

Catrice I Scream Peach! (2 coats), indirect sunlight

Close-up Catrice I Scream Peach! (2 coats), indirect sunlight

Sorry that the nail polish doesn't look that pretty anymore, but I've been wearing this color for 2 days now.
Applying is easy and it's pretty opaque in 2 coats, but in some lighting you will see a bit of VNL (visible nail line). That's why I recommend you to apply 3 thin coats.

Like I said, another polish that will dissapear, but get it now, while you still can!

XOXO
Blossom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten