woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Essence 'Wanna Kiss?' + Gosh 'Magic Star'

Today I have a mani that I wanted to show everyone before Essence completely clears out their Multi Dimension line (which they're in the process of doing); this polish can still be found in Kruidvat all over The Netherlands, you just need to be in luck and have a Kruidvat 1) with a double Essence stand and 2) where all the 50% off Catrice and Essence products aren't all sold out yet.


Anyway, on my tips right now is Essence Multi Dimension Wanna Kiss?, which has been there since Friday night (pictures taken today -- amazing chip resistance!). Yesterday evening I didn't have time to completely redo my manicure, but I was tired of the look and worried it might start chipping (one can only hold off disaster for so long), so I put on my trusty Gosh Magic Star, a pastel-glitter topcoat that isn't awfully gaudy but just adds a nice sparkle. As I'm working this week, I'm trying to keep things a bit softer (although it wouldn't bother anyone if my nails were bright green). Due to the terrible rain of the moment, however, I can give you no better than these pictures below.


Essence Multi Dimension Wanna Kiss? (3 coats) + Gosh Magic Star (1 coat)


Extra blurry pic to show the blingy glitter, which looks mostly soft pink if not under lighting
This color is seriously one of my new favorites: it doesn't chip in four/five days of working, travelling, dishes etcetera, and the hue itself is really nice. It's a light pink which has more of a purple than a peachy vibe to it (meaning blue undertones), that doesn't give you lobster hands at all -- it actually makes my hands look more tanned. Essence's Multi Dimension line really impressed me in the past, and I am sorry to see it go. If you can still get your hands on this baby (normally €1,79 but now on sale for just €0,89), I'd recommend you do!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten