dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

Milani 3D Holographic 'Digital'

Hi y'all! Because Sapphyre and I both loooove holographic (rainbow glitters, duh!) and pink (duh!) we both have this polish in our stash. I shortened my nails a bit and I have to say I like this length better than the one I had. And when I have shorter nails I love to wear glitter polishes because I think they are a bit too much with long nails.

Milani 3D Holographic Digital (3 coats), indirect sunlight

Alright, this photo is the worst because there is no sunlight, but I wanted to post the pic anyway to give you an idea how it looks without good lighting. You can see some glitters with different colors but this pic doesn't do the polish justice at all. I made some other photos with good lighting.

Milani 3D Holographic Digital (3 coats), artificial light
Maybe a bit blurry, but now you can see the rainbow glitter better. I made this picture in my kitchen, so you don't need any sun at all. This polish shows the holographic-'ness' pretty fast.

Milani 3D Holographic Digital (3 coats), artificial light

I think this is a beautiful polish and in the sun it's even more beautiful, but you can see that the result  in artifical light is already magnificent. This means you can wear this polish to school and show off your pink in rainbow-glitter-covered nails even in the dreadfull classroom lighting. I have another holographic polish which doesn't show its glitters as properly in artifical light as this polish does. I would like to try the other colors from Milani's 3D Holographic-line, but unfortunately, money doesn't grow on trees, you know. ;)

XOXO
Blossom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten