woensdag 10 augustus 2011

Essence 'You Belong Me To Me'

You may think: huh, is this a dejá vù? Well, it kinda is, because I already talked about this polish before, by this comparison. But now I wanted to test the polish on real nails. And I have to say: this color is definitely one of my faves! :)

Essence You Belong To Me (2 coats), indirect sunlight

Alright, this polish has excellent quality, especially for €1,79. Opaque in 1 coat, nice shine and the texture is not very thin, but not very thick. With this polish (and other pretty new colors), Essence shows that they keep on improving their nail polishes. That's why I can't wait for the new assortment!
In different not-outdoors lighting, the color is a bit more turquoise than you see above.
In short: a very nice bright blue polish with a very nice price too.

XOXO
Blossom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten